GVIS-T (Global Visual Information System - TMC)
Custom tracking/communication/situational awareness system
- Fastest satellite based tracking/communication tool on the market (Every 6 seconds)
- Configurable to transmit as fast or slow as you want it to
- Rugged construction
- Physical duress button on the device with configurable recipients
- Small size 9.7 oz. (h) 5,46" X (w)2.95" X (d)1.01"
- Charges from a micro USB
- Long Run Time: 30 hrs. @ 5 min intervals in standalone, 11 hrs. @ 5 min intervals paired.
- Recharge in 2.5 hrs with 5 VDC
- Operates in standalone mode or can be paired with your smartphone
- In paired mode you can send/receive text messages, pictures, routes over satellite.
- Ability to text to/from other devices in your area
- Also visually see where other devices are in relation to you on your map in the App
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure web based login from any device platform
- Operates off of a secure server that you can own
- Track all your devices simultaneously in real time
- Send/Receive text messages
- Send devices routes,go/no-go zones, updates, and points of interest.
- Toggle between Google Earth,road,or terrain maps.
- View images sent from any of your devices
- Holds archives of all your devices historical GPS tracks and messages
- Allows the user to track and communicate via cellular or WiFi.
- Can pair with the GVIS device to send messages via Satellite
- Gives the user situational awareness of where they are and teammates via downloaded Google maps.
- Send/receive text messages, points of interest, send emergency messages, edit tracking settings, and other customizable capabilities.